Thincast Remote Desktop Web Services
Version 1.0.542.0 (September 24, 2021)
- Feature: Restrict administrative connections by ip addresses or ip ranges.
- Feature: RD WebAccess Gui - Allow copy of RD WebAccess Resources.
- Feature: Added Network Event logging.
- Feature: Network Event logging and RD Gateway Access logging use rolling logging files now.
- Installer Windows: Check if server port 443 is available, otherwise let the user choose the server port.
Version 1.0.520.0 (July 30, 2021)
- Core: Fixed websocket bug if packet size was over 1680 bytes.
Version 1.0.518.0 (July 14, 2021)
- Core: Upgraded boost to version 1.76.
- Core: Upgraded cpprestsdk to version 2.10.18.
- Core: TLSv1.0 is now disabled per default.
- Core: All TLS protocol version (1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3) can be enable or disable in the config if needed.
- Installer: Dropped X86 support.
Version 1.0.466.0 (May 06, 2021)
- Core: Hardend config file handling.
- Upgrade dependencies: Using Qt5 v5.15.2 and OpenSSL 1.1.1k now.
- Core: Fixed ERR_SSL_KEY_USAGE_INCOMPATIBLE error in chrome.
Version 1.0.408.0 (March 12, 2021)
- RD WebAccess: Added missing rdp file setting 'bandwidthautodetect'.
Version 1.0.406.0 (March 11, 2021)
- RD Gateway: Workaround for the Microsoft Mac Remote Desktop Client, which disconneted in chunked transfer mode.
- RD Gateway: Workaround for the Microsoft Mac Remote Desktop Client, which tried to reconnect on disconnect in websocket transfer mode.
- RD Gateway: Fixed a bug if RD Gateway packets arrive fragmented.
- RD WebServices Lite: Fixed a bug which prevented startup.
Version 1.0.396.0 (February 23, 2021)
- RD Gateway: Allow in Server Policies, NetBios names or DNS names instead of ip host addresses.
- RD WebAccess: Fixed a bug where a shortend resources list was generated if user accounts where added directly to an access list.
- RD WebAccess GUI: Fixed a display bug if 'Detect connection quality automatically' was selected in the Experience tab.
Version 1.0.388.0 (February 17, 2021)
- Core: Added WebSocket support.
- Core: Limit http header and body read size.
- RD Gateway: Upgrade to WebSocket transport if offered by the rdp client.
- RD Gateway GUI: Added transport type of a gateway connection in the monitoring tab.
Version 1.0.386.0 (February 09, 2021)
- RD Gateway: Fixed possible race condition if statistics for the admin where generated.
- RD Gateway: The RD Gateway transport is now lockfree, which results in increased throughput.
- Core: Various speed optimizations.
- Core: Hardend multithreaded memory handling and pointer access.
- RD WebApp: Fix footer location.
Version 1.0.354.0 (January 22, 2021)
- RD Gateway: Workaround for the Microsoft Mac Remote Desktop Client, who disconnects if a HTTP_DATA_PACKET packet is larger than 16384 bytes.
- RD Gateway GUI: Fixed administrative message input.
Version 1.0.350.0 (January 20, 2021)
- RD WebServices GUI: Fixed tab order. Fixed tabbing which got stuck within tables.
- RD WebServices GUI: Trim each user or group separately, if multiple users or groups are selected at once.
- RD WebAccess GUI: Fixed multiedit of RD WebAccess Remote Connections.
- RD WebServices GUI: Added menu keyboard shortcuts.
- RD Gateway GUI: Fixed bug which let elements be editable, even Logon Message or System Message where disabled.
- RD Gateway GUI: Client Policies: Remove unused 'Support Windows authentication methodes' for now.
- RD WebAccess GUI: Remote Connections: Filter out unsupported characters from the title and replace them with underscore.
- Core: Fixed crash if a secound instance of RD WebServices was started with Thincast Workstation AddOn enabled.
- RD WebAccess GUI: Thincast Workstation AddOn: Last error was still shown, even reconnect was successful.
- RD WebAccess: Fixed controlling Thincast Workstation AddOn in demo mode.
- RD WebAccess: Fixed bug where gateway usage was rendered 'automatic' instead of 'disabled'.
- RD WebAccess: Let connected admin account download rdp files through the admin GUI, even the admin account is not in the RD WebAccess AllowList.
- TCSupport: Remove encrypted TC Workstation AddOn credentials before uploading.
Version 1.0.342.0 (December 23, 2020)
- Installer-x64: If a custom path was used, the installed msi file was not deleted after finishing the installation.
- RD WebServices GUI: Beautify errormessage if update server is not reachable.
- Core: Fixed certificate handling if a chain is present.
- Core: If a sha265key is changed, no restart is required anymore.
- RD WebAccess: Disable WebApp handler if RD WebAccess is disabled.
Version 1.0.334.0 (December 02, 2020)
- Core: Fixed bug in creation of selfsigned certificates.
- Installer: Fixed a update bug, where selfsigned certificate name was asked, even a certificate was already present.
Version 1.0.330.0 (November 30, 2020)
- Core: Fixed bug preventing resource download, if resource sets a newly added gateway server before saving.
- GUI: Trim and limit user input.
Version 1.0.326.0 (November 27, 2020)
- Update: Reworked update mechanism. The admin GUI checks now the RD WebServices server version on each connect to a server.
Version 1.0.310.0 (November 16, 2020)
- Core: fixed import of PFX files.
Version 1.0.308.0 (November 09, 2020)
- RD WebAccess: Added RDP signing feature.
- RD WebAccess: Added missing redirection location if auth cookie is not present for png, icon and rdp files.
- Core: Fixed demo license handling.
- Core: Improved stability.
- RD Gateway GUI: Added Logon Message tab with updated GUI.
- RD WebAccess GUI: Added Overview Tab with rdp signing setting.
Version 1.0.286.0 (October 02, 2020)
- Core: Fixed possible race condition.
- Logging: Improved logging.
Version 1.0.276.0 (September 17, 2020)
- User Managment: Fixed resolving of Active Directory groups.
Version 1.0.274.0 (September 16, 2020)
- Certificate: Remove bom from certificate files (unsupported by openssl) if present.
Version 1.0.272.0 (September 14, 2020)
- RD Gateway: Fixed port handling in Computer Policies.
- User Managment: Fixed Active Directory User and Group listing.
Version 1.0.268.0 (August 12, 2020)
- Licensing: Fixed saving the username, if 'Remember Username' is checked.
Version 1.0.266.0 (August 11, 2020)
- RD WebServices: Fixed permissions of the config folder.
- TCSupport: Filter out sensitive information before uploading a report.
- Licensing: Fixed bug displaying wrong status if license has expired.
Version 1.0.260.0 (August 11, 2020)
- Initial release.